Project Manager (Basalt Fiber)
Responsible for new investment business in composite fibers with basalt fibers
- Develop and manage detailed project plans, including definition of milestones and deliveries to bring projects from initiation to delivery.
- Work with stakeholders and manage project resources to drive execution according to the plan.
- Monitor and report on project progress, cost, risks, issues and dependencies.
- Support the preparation and completion of project documentation according to the approved project management guideline.
- Lead and liaise with all supplier and sales parties to implementation project.
- Ensure overall effectiveness of assigned project and project development.
A) Knowledge, Skill & Attributes
- Knowledge of a variety of glass fiber, basalt fibers etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Willing to work under pressure and overtime.
B) Academic and Professional Qualification
- Degree holder in Business, Fiber Materials, Project Management or related disciplines
- Holder of PMP is a must
C) Training and Relevant Experiences
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in project management, preferably gained from new product development sector.
- Experience in Basalt Fiber is highly preferable.
- Prior experience in composite fibers project is a definite advantage.