The successful candidates will be working in a project team with a focus on online tourism platform.
As a Developer/Senior Developer, you will work in a very energetic team to design, build, test and deploy leading cloud applications and prototypes using Agile methodology.
The projects are for a online tourism which have a high demand for innovative, cloud-based applications addressing a number of different business and operational functions, including Sales & Marketing, Customer Loyalty, Booking & Reservation.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for development, implementation and testing of cloud applications
- Develop high-quality, well tuned code that is reusable.
- Hands on Software/System customization and configuration.
- Contribute to analysis, technical research and feasibility study of functional requirements.
- Develop business application with programming languages platform, in LAMP platform.
- Develop/Setup Data Integration interfaces.
- Perform Unit/System Integrated Testing for the developed modules, maintenance, upgrades and provide documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering, Information System or equivalent.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in coding/application development.
- Experience in relational database like MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQL programming.
- Ability to work in team to solve technical problems and a quick learner of new technologies.
- More experienced developer will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer.
Knowledge of Drupal 8 or similar PHP framework and hands on experience is preferable.
Possess Booking.com, Travel ERP working experience/knowledge is definitely an advantage.